- 08:00 – 115g dry weight oats and protein shake
- 11:00 – 315g cooked sweet potato and 150g cooked chicken breast with table spoon flaxseed oil
- 14:00 – 80g dry weight white basmati rice and can and half tuna fish with table spoon flaxseed oil
- 17:00 – 315g cooked sweet potato and 150g cooked chicken breast
- 20:00 – protein shake
- 21:00 – 200g broccoli and 150g cooked chicken breast
- 00:00 – casein protein
I will consume 10g glutamine, 10g BCAA’s, and fat burners upon waking before morning cardio. Morning cardio lasts 30mins on the cross trainer. After training I will consume 5 grams creatine then shortly afterwards will be my first meal.
For the first three weeks of my diet I only do morning cardio which lasts 30 minutes. The reason for this is that I didn’t want to introduce too much cardio as well as cut too many carbs as this could have a negative affect and may lose muscle so introducing cardio and eating less calories slowly will get my body to adapt to the slight changes without having a negative affect.
In the evening, at 18:30 I will do my weight training only. What I do week by week in regards to diet and cardio will depend on how much or how little I have lost each week. Over the first three weeks I lost around 4 pounds which is about right. I didn’t have a target to lose two pounds a week. These first three weeks were purely to let get my body to adjust to the changes in diet and cardio.