The most important of them are:
– energy release from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
– effects on the efficiency of the nervous system, muscles and heart function.
– help to slow down the aging process
– improve mental performance, concentration and memory.
– help maintain healthy skin, nails and hair.
– are involved in the production of red blood cells.
– affect growth.
– increase the appetite.
Since B vitamins are soluble in water and removed from the body along with it, they should be supplemented during the daily diet.