Testosterol 250 ™ effect
● contained sterols are a precursor for the synthesis of estrogen and testosterone, with the quantitative ratio between estrogens and androgens in the event of an abnormality being regulated. Numerous analogs of testosterone formed from sterols in certain areas of our body block the androgen receptors (androsterone, androstenedione, dihydrotestosterone). However, this does not reduce the anabolic effect, because their influence on the transformation of amino acids, fats and proteins remains the same.
● are a precursor in the biosynthesis of 17-keto steroids (which include dehydroepiandrosterone- DHEA) androgenic, i.e. anabolic (muscle development) and masculinizing.
● are a precursor in mineralocorticoid biosynthesis (aldosterone).
● stimulate glycogen synthesis in the liver.
● enhance the regeneration of muscle, connective and epithelial tissue. Plant sterols are natural inhibitors of pain mediators and inflammation.
● belong to lipotropic substances, i.e. to prevent skeletal muscles, heart, kidneys and liver.
● improve mood and increase physical performance.
Extensive research with plant sterols was carried out in Poland.
In 2006, observations were collected from training volunteers who supplemented their diet with Testosterol ™ 250. The results of the examined people after 30 days and consumption of one product package showed an increase in body weight on average in the range of 2-3 kg (maximum 9 kg). Over 90% of respondents also increased training loads. In 86% of respondents, positive changes in the nocturnal resting phase were observed. The product improves regeneration during sleep (during this period the volume of tissues increases). Care should be taken to ensure a sufficiently long sleep time when using the product. It is an individual feature, it is assumed that during training and active regeneration sleep should last no less than 8 hours a day.
Sterols, after oral or parenteral administration, are phosphorylated. They are quickly absorbed from the intestines into the blood and lymph. Vitamin D, A and unsaturated fats increase the absorption of plant sterols.
The preparation was enriched with rose extract with antioxidant activity and containing a complex of flavonoids-phenolic acids, which intensifies the action of sterols.
The prebiotic addition of the Pruni cum inulin extract will increase the absorption of the product.
No side effects were observed when administering plant sterols.
One capsule provides:
– 250 mg of plant sterols
– 15 mg of inulin
– 1.75 mg of phenolic glycosides
– 0.75 mg of flavonoids
– 0.01 mg of phytochinone
Testosterol ™ 250
– 24-methylcholesta-5,22-dien-3 beta-ol – 7mg
– Stigmast-5-en-3-ol -100mg
– 24alpha-Methylcholesterol – 50mg
– dodecahydro-1H-cyclopenta [a] phenanthren-3-ol – 35mg
1 capsule a day, after breakfast
The product should be stored at 25 ° C, out of reach of children.